Glock Holsters Fitting More Than One Model



How close-fitting would a G30 be in a G23 holster. is it unbearable or could you brand it work? I contemplate the Glock holster 9s and 40s and 357 Sigs have the similar slide width and change mainly as to measurement. The 45s and 10mms are plumper. I tried my 30 in a skin 19 holster and was able to get it in. But it was too snug, IMO, and I was frightened it would bounce the fleece too abundant, so I don't use it that method. I did not attempt my 30 in slightly kydex 19 holsters but hesitation they would effort. Maybe later when I get a chance.


It doesn't exertion with my Galco CC OWB. I practice my Galco CC OWB for my G17, 23, and 22. They all have the similar slide width (9mm and 40 SW), though when I attempt to slip in my G30 (with a fatter slide in 45) it is too tight that it sequences the transparency if I thrust with the grip. So, it doesn't work. Hope this will assistance.

Though, in a holster like the Compacc MTAC which is kydex shell on a leather back quantity I trust you would be talented to get absent with it by untying the holding a good arrangement.

I'm observing at receiving two Glocks holster in .40, a G22 and moreover a G22 or a G27. Are here holsters that would exertion with both the filled size and the smaller scope, so I can use the similar holster for moreover one? Or would I essential to buy holsters for each gun precisely?

I have a Galco OWB skin that hysterics my G27, G22, G23 and G17. The only change is I become some of the slide near the end of the barrel unprotected for the G22 and G17. The Glock holster enterprise for the grip/trigger guard area have shared magnitudes.