Sticky Holster LG-2 for Glock 19



The Glock 19, lengthways with its adjacent clones and counterparts, is in my estimation the perfect “universal” civilian pistol. Small sufficient to carry concealed, but great sufficient to shoot well, the Glock can serve similarly well as an average carry gun or as a home based defense tool. These features, plus Glock’s standing for dependability and toughness, as well as the company’s nigh abiding magazine pattern brand the Glock 19 my evasion recommendation for anybody observing for their first “jack of all trades” pistol.

Let’s shift mechanisms for a minute: Concealing a handgun on your physique in a suitable holster is all well and respectable, but I find I use handguns in a lot more ways than that. In adding to concealing, I may stash a handgun in a chair back pocket in my car, or I may poverty a handgun at the prepared on or in the nightstand when I rental a hotel room.


Since for me, my Glock 19 is my “fix it all” gun, I also essential approximately to ensure I can securely carry the handgun from advertisement to spot without revealing the trigger to everything that could unintentionally catch it and reason a negligent emancipation.

In short, for my “jack of all trades” handgun, I essential a “jack of all trades” holster, and lately, I originate it. I had obvious that my “universal” holster wanted to be approximately similar to a pocket holster, but accessibility of pocket holsters for the categorically not-pocket-sized Glock 43 holster left approximately to be desired.

Sticky Holsters was one of the only businesses I had originate contribution a model that appropriate my gun. So, while at the 2016 NRA Annual Conference, I stationary by the Gummy Holsters booth, where they had their holsters there and obtainable for sale. The perfect they established me up with is the LG-2, and it hysterics a wide variability of handguns in the overall size variety of the Glock 19.