Ankle Holster by The Well Armed For Woman



The Well-Armed Woman Ankle Holster is intended through a woman in mind. It is your holster choice for when exhausting chinos or long skirts and clothes. Designed for all day luxury The Well-Armed Woman Ankle holster is complete with a soft neoprene ankle wrap holster with detachable, changeable garter and calf group for maximum suppleness and the thoroughgoing snug appropriate for your gun.

Modifiable garter loop allows for modified positioning. Garter is detachable for times you don't need/want to be clothing the garter.


On the ankle is a delightful income of concealed carry for women. but pending now, they have been intended for men. I considered this ankle holster to healthier fit a woman's leg and to be contented all day. If you wear pants or jeans often, give it a try. 

No one will always distinguish you have a gun. They are comfortable. I wear an ankle holster when I am tiresome tighter pants or a shorter blouse that brands in the pants or on the belt unbearable.

I just conventional my ankle holster nowadays and could not postponement to tell you how satisfied I am with my buying!  After hitting it on, within notes I could not feel it. So, light, contented and soft!  Most prominently, to me, no bound!  My son (a gunsmith) smooth put it to the test...jumping knaves and consecutively.  He said it remained one of the best leg holsters he has understood.  Thank you so copious for such a countless product for the women!
I had a love-hate affiliation with this holster.

It's VERY contented, but it didn't conceal very healthy with my shape. I have a medium/small shape and it was obvious I was cc even with loose pants or bell-bottoms (the grip stuck out like a sore thumb). I ended up recurring the item. On a optimistic note, I'm the gladdest with their Flashbang holster! Brilliant! I'm also contented with their thigh holster and their Noise clothing.