Looking for holster for Glock 19

Glock 19 on the off chance that you can wear a shirt untucked, I run pass on with my Milt Sparks SS2 or my Mitch Rosen ARG. They are extremely agreeable and concealable with extraordinary hold introduction. I have heard huge amounts of extraordinary words for Gary Broomland, Mat Del Fatti and Eric Larsen however don't claim one of their apparatuses (yet one is on request) so I cannot represent them. 

Bear Holsters.....To me these are an exceptional utilize holster. They work incredible when your situated and need to attract or the winter when you zoom up a coat. In shoulder rigs I utilize Galco or Sam Andrews. Additionally I find that shoulder apparatuses are less agreeable than in the jeans or on the belt holsters. 

One in the pipe.....always. This has been as of late discussed on here (dont recollect the string) however I dont convey any of my weapons on an unfilled load and starting at yet have never endured an AD outside of a second shot cooked off while test shooting a companions 1911 with a .5# trigger (that was WAYYYYYYYY to light for me), and never with a Glock (thump on wood). 

In kydex....I am a reliable utilized of BladeTech, except for the new Blackhawk SPERA holsters (which I adore). I don't have anything however high acclaim for both. COMPTAC has a decent notoriety in the Texas IDPA circles and the greater part of the people I shoot against utilize them (the organization is out of Houston and these people are loyal...very faithful).