A Minimalist Affordable And Universal Ankle Rig



As somebody who is a minute of a concealed carry paraphernalia nut, I was methodically awestruck with this worldwide ankle rig. I can fit a horde of sub-compacts in the similar ankle holster and that it is also ambidextrous so your container carry on moreover leg methodically intrigued me. 

I documented the owner of the company Joe Cochran in the demo video who I had seen in other videos publicity Sticky Holster foodstuffs which I am a fan of, so I categorical to give this ankle holster a attempt to see if it actually lived up to what they promoted.


When I original conventional, the ankle holster I was awe-struck with the excellence and craftsmanship. The Velcro was very protected, no loose sewing on the flexible band, and the nylon holster was stretchy yet durable to house different formed and sized guns. Best of all was that the padding on the flexible band behindhand the holster appeared fairly comfortable, and ease is one of the most significant features in a respectable ankle holster.

I sported this ankle holster for two and a partial shift on the job (not out in the arena but in workplace) so I could bounce a more systematic review of this rig in use before placement. For me in my opinion, this ankle holster is faultless for smaller sized mouse guns comparable the Ruger LCP up or an air weight superior like a S&W J-Frame. 

Sub-Compact 9mm pistols similar the Glock 43 felt a little bulky anywhere you could texture the heaviness of the gun a bit additional, and since of the open top at the bottommost of the nylon holster the barrel finish of the pistol began rubbing hooked on my ankle bone which was actual painful, but after regulating the cant a bit it was acceptable.

In deduction, this is an outstanding universal ankle rig and is faultless if you own multiple pocket sized pistols. As I said beforehand it is tremendously stable and contented when holding pocket .380s or snub nose revolvers, but I favor traditional, precast, reinforced ankle holsters with the choice of a calf strap when it originates to larger sub-compact 9mms for ankle carry.

Though, ankle carry really sheens with the lesser pistols nevertheless and the Ultimate Ankle Holster fits the Glock 43 and 26 sub-compacts as promoted, so this isn't a collision on the creation. I wouldn't be opposite to carrying a Glock 43 or 26 in this holster if I didn't previously own ankle dresses for those guns.